Experience the exciting new features of our modern spaces with high end technology, first class service and multi functional venues ideal to accomodate your upcoming event from a large convention to a small private meeting.
- 19 Meeting Rooms
- Contemporary, stylish decor and color schemes, eco-friendly design
- Carbon Reduction Certificate
- Ballroom capacity for up to 2,500 people
- Advanced audio visual capabilities
- Create your function with a real meeting space, customize it, and see it in 3-D. Explore now our Virtual Planner
- Click here to view our banquet and catering menus.
- View Floor Plans & Capacity Charts
- Set-up microsite for online event bookings 24/7
Hear from our guests about their stay from 197 verified guest reviews
67%of our guests
recommend this hotel
An overnight United flight from Santiago to Houston was canceled at the last minute (about 10:30pm, an hour before flight was scheduled to leave). It took United some time to plan the next steps and even longer to communicate them, but fortunately they found rooms at the Sheraton for us. The first bus of travelers arrived at the Sheraton just before 1am, not in our best spirits. However, Sheraton turned that around. Knowing many of us would be hungry, they kept a buffet open for us by the pool well past 1am. Then, the next morning, breakfast was kept open later than scheduled, likely for us weary travelers who slept in. The views were amazing from the rooms; the beds were comfortable. A few people commented that this was MUCH nicer than the hotels they'd stayed in Santiago.
When it was time to go back to the airport for the flights United rescheduled us for, we were unsure how to get to the airport. United was not communicating to us at all, but fortunately, the Sheraton staff seemed to make it a priority to help us. Sheraton transported us to the airport in time for our new flight. Thanks, Sheraton!